Join the Movement.
Help increase awareness and education about mental health issues.
Help us start the conversation at our next event—Warrior Run, includes a 5K, 1 mile walk, great food, music, silent auction and a movie at dark. All benefits 1N5.
FREE bus shuttle to race location will be provided. Please allow extra time!!!
Mariemont Elementary–6750 Wooster Pike, 45227
*The James W. Miller Memorial Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that serves to increase the awareness and education about mental health especially among the youth population.
Raffle for Awareness.
Don’t miss your chance to win a $500 gift card to Kirk Jewelers in Historical Old Milford or two tickets to opening night of Wicked
- Your chance to win a $500 gift card to Kirk Jewelers in Historic Old Milford. Apply towards a new watch, update a current piece or go in and dream of a new treasure.
- Your chance to win two seats in the Loge section for the September 13th show. There’s no place like home, except the Aronoff on opening night of Tony Award winning Wicked! $150-200 Value
Live Auction to End the Stigma.
Your chance to win fabulous prizes while doing your part to start the conversation about mental health
- Hamilton is an American musical that won the hearts of people all over the world. In 2016, Hamilton won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, 11 Tonys, including Best Musical, and the Grammy for Best Musical Theater Album. This is a must-see show on the bucket-list of millions. 1N5 has secured two tickets and hotel accommodations in Chicago on July 26th. Commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or go just to see what all the hype is about. Hamilton will not disappoint.
- The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 is U2’s worldwide concert to commemorate the 30th anniversary of their 1987 album, The Joshua Tree. U2 will be playing to sold-out crowds all over the world. Kids of the 80’s won’t want to miss the soundtrack of their youth played live, likely for the last time. 1N5 is offering Floor tickets to the show for 4 at First Energy Stadium in downtown Cleveland July 1st. Hotel accommodations within walking distance to the stadium are also included.
- Bonita Springs Condo–Need to get away from the stressful bustle of your day to day routine? We have just the thing for you! Nestled between Naples and Fort Myers and just north of Marco Island, this gorgeous condo has three bedrooms and two baths in the Pelican Landing Community. Access to boating, fishing shelling, hiking, biking, sailing, golf, tennis, bocce ball and more. Better still, read and relax poolside just steps from your front door. This trip is perfect for a family vacation, guys’ golf trip, or a girlfriend getaway. Restrictions: One week rental -Mutually agreeable date. May 20-Dec 20 2017
- Walloon Lake House–Don’t miss the chance to win a memorable week at idyllic Walloon Lake in picturesque Northern Michigan! Winner gets to choose between a summery or wintery week at Walloon Lake in a house (sleeps 12+) near the water with stunning lake views. Summer includes a pontoon boat!! Restrictions: One week rental : Mutually agreeable date. Aug 15-Sept 15, 2017 or Dec 26, 2017-Jan 14th, 2018
- Tacori Bracelet–Three strands of square crescent engraved links, polished oval links and two of the strands have stations filled with 9mm square faceted clear quartz mounted over green onyx (on both sides), with an 18k yellow gold Tacori logo seal on the clasp.
- He Said Beer She Said Wine at New Riff Distillery–Join Sommelier Steve Tartaglia and New Riff Culinary Director Amy Tobin for a comparative cooking demonstration and pairing experience featuring a menu just perfect for entertaining. Each course will be paired with both beer and wine. Which beverage will prevail? Find out tonight as we dish on good food and drink! For 24 guests. Available for Tuesday or Wednesday from 6:30-8:30 pm on a mutually agreed upon date.
Thanks to All Those Involved.
Special thanks to our Hostess/Hosts, the 1N5 Committee & everyone who has made this possible
- Kim and Ted Beach
- Nan Cahall
- Martha and Doug Campbell
- Shelia and Chris Cole
- Kristin and Shawn Crowley
- Karen and Clint Dorger
- Marianne and Greg Ehemann
- Delrose and Jim Eigel
- Nancy Eigel-Miller
- Jenny and James Ferguson
- Devyn and Dandrew Griesser
- Liz and Kurt Kaeser
- Grace and Tim Kerr
- Joann and David Lindner
- Abby and Jay Messner
- Heather and Jim Mooney
- Alexandra and Cole Ollinger
- Leah and Chad Osgood
- K-T and Jamie Overbey
- Mary and Dick Sexton
- Susan and Russ Shelton
- Anna and Brad Sikora
- Hester and Anthony Sullivan
- Nikki and Dan Utt
- Kathleen and Michael Wilkins
- Kim Beach
- Kristin Crowley
- Nancy Eigel-Miller
- Jenny Ferguson
- Grace Kerr
- Abby Messner
- Leah Osgood
- K-T Overbey
Start the Conversation.
Together we will make a positive and lasting change.
Join us in changing the paradigm. Let’s shout it loudly that things need to change! Let’s start talking!
JAMES & DELROSE EIGEL