Family Education Day – Depression
An education program designed for youth and their families
In collaboration with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, join 1N5 and MindPeace for the first annual education for adolescents and young adults living with depression and their caregivers. During this event, depression experts will present on a range of tops relevant to adolescents and young adults. This program will also include Q&A expert panels, a session just for teens and a session just for young adults.
Sunday, February 5, 2023 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Graduate Hotel, 151 Goodman Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Keynote Speaker Session
- Depression and Chronic Depression: What is the Course of the Illness?
- Genetic Pharmacology and Treatment of Chronic Depression
- The Whole-Person Approach to Depression Treatment
- Depression and Dual Diagnoses
- Healthy Mindsets: Techniques to Consider
- Psychotherapy for Depression: What Should Therapy Look Life?
- Managing Your Care
The program is $10/person (includes breakfast and lunch)
Scholarships based on financial need are available – please contact Nancy Eigel-Miller at email@example.com for more information.