Warrior Run School Challenge
The Warrior Run is excited to offer this unique opportunity for you and your team to raise funding for mental health programming in your school! EVERY DOLLAR raised by your team will be reinvested in your school for mental health, mindfulness, and suicide prevention programming. Any student or staff can create a team and raise money for their school.
Schools compete against each other to win the Challenge. There is a High School Division and a College Division. All schools are encouraged to recruit a team but only high schools and colleges can participate in the challenge.
- One person needs to create a school team. This can be an administrator or student team leader. Click to Create a Team or Join a Team. Once your school is registered then recruiting students to participate is the next step.
- Encourage your students to register as part of the school team and set up their own fundraising pages. They can share their personal fundraising page with family and friends to request donations and recruit participants.
- Sign up to Volunteer
- Start training and enjoy the team effort at your school
Students can use a number of fundraising methods to raise money for their school. All funds will go directly back to the school to be used for mental health programming.
- 50% of the score will be based on fundraising (as a percentage of total enrollment).
- 30% of the score will be based on student participation (as a percentage of total enrollment).
- 20% of the score will be based on volunteer hours at the Warrior Run (before, during and/or after).
The winning high school will receive a traveling trophy, a $1,500 scholarship grant, and a Skyline Chili coney party (in compliance with school restrictions).