Family Education Day – Depression/Anxiety
An education program designed for adolescents, young adults and their caregivers
In collaboration with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, join 1N5 and MindPeace for the second annual education day for adolescents and young adults living with depression/anxiety and their caregivers. During this event, experts will present on a range of topics relevant to adolescents and young adults. This program will also include Q&A expert panels, a session just for teens and a session for young adults.
Sunday, February 25, 2024 – 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Graduate Hotel, 151 Goodman Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Keynote Speaker Session
- Depression and Anxiety: How they Co-Exist and Treatment Approaches
- Genetic Pharmacology and Treatment of Chronic Depression
- The Whole-Person Approach to Depression Treatment
- Latest Treatments for Resistant Depression
- Depression and the Role of the Family in Treatment
- Managing Your Care
The program is $10/person (includes breakfast and lunch)
Scholarships based on financial need are available – please contact Nancy Eigel-Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.