- We partner directly with schools with the intent to normalize mental health and break down the barriers preventing our youth from seeking help.
- Because every school is unique, there is not a one-size-fits-all model. We work with administrators, counselors, and teachers to create a customized solution for each school’s mental health needs. We utilize programming models that have proven successful in existing Partner Schools, coupled with our experience in the field to build each unique program.
- Our goal is to equip Partner Schools with the necessary tools to implement a progression of mental health programming that becomes embedded into their school culture. The parameters of the funding for the school are that funds must be used for new mental health education programming that impacts the entire student body, programming must be referred to as mental health education, and funds cannot be used to cover existing programs. Funds may cover a needs assessment, program development, and program implementation for the school.
Evidence-based Programs Offered
For a detailed description of each program offered, check out our Resources pages.
- Signs of Suicide
- Sources of Strength
- Sources of Strength Screening
- Bring Change 2 Mind
- Adapting for Life
- Classroom Mental Health
- Social & Emotional Programming (SEL)
- Break Free From Depression
- More than Sad
- QPR Training
- Go Noodle
- Start with Hello
- Jason Foundation
- SERA Collaborative